Blue Planet Drains & Plumbing Inc. Prevention Procedure Work Plan COVID-19
We have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully, and prior to the increase in California cases, we began taking precautions, such as 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (i.e., handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc.
ALL TECHNICIANS ARE PRE-SCREENED DAILY
Technicians are assessed for the following symptoms prior to beginning their shift
We take our role in the community seriously and make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of but also that our technicians are safe as we enter our client’s homes and businesses. We have implemented–and now communicate these precautions with our customers for the safety of our staff, customers, and community:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment with us and we’d be happy to reschedule at a time when you are feeling better.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. With your permission, please instruct our technician to do so as well; as they cannot do so without your permission as it is your home. If they are not allowed to wash their hands, they will utilize the Clorox hand-sanitizer provided to them. We have always utilized booties during our appointment, but we will also have our technicians place clean gloves on at that same time as a precaution.
- Each technician has been equipped with Clorox hand-sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. Masks will be utilized at all times. Also will ask our customers to have soap and water to let our service plumber wash their hands on the lavatory sink.
- If our technicians are sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well, therefore we will ask for your patience and understanding with regards to scheduling.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time. As businesses, there isn’t a guide to the proper precautions and protocol for the Corona-virus, therefore, we are doing our best.
-Your friends over at Blue Planet Drains & Plumbing Inc. A PHCC Member Company in California.